Telehealth 101 Webinar
What You’ll Learn in this On-Demand Webinar?
- Market growth and the rise of video telehealth.
- What is driving the growth of video telehealth?
- Learn about patient demands coming from rural and urban demographics.
- What are the revenue and operational use cases for video telehealth?
- Learn to prioritize practice areas that make the most sense
- Current billable codes and coverage for private insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare.
- What’s coming with the future legislative timeline?
- How to get started with video telehealth? What are some successes?
- Learn about different types of video telehealth platforms.
- Things to consider when selecting a video telehealth provider.
Carrie Chitsey Wells, a native Austinite, is a digital technology innovator currently on her 7th company. She is nationally recognized as Top 50 Healthcare Technology CEO’s of 2019, Top 100 Female Founders, Top 50 Mobile Experts, and Top 40 Under 40 Marketing executives.
She is extremely passionate about mental health and the opioid crisis. This led her to start the non-profit Humans Helping Humans and expand her podcast “Executive Innovation Show” to gain awareness. She calls Austin home and bleeds burnt orange. Hook’em!