COVID has forced the adoption of telehealth across the board but it is here to stay. While video conferencing has worked for some healthcare organizations as a temporary solution it has created issues in typical patient workflows and handoffs. Most healthcare organizations are currently struggling to maintain routine appointments, acquire new patients, and keep their patients and clinicians safe.
Join this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Comparison of (1) physical brick and mortar workflow, (2) today’s typical COVID telehealth workflow, and (3) best practice virtual workflow with patient handoffs.
- How to replicate in-person workflows – patients can virtually check-in, nurse intake, see their provider, and check-out, all in a single video consult.
- Discover how to mirror in-person tasks such as validating insurance and taking copays.
- How to reduce patient follow up with tools like secured messaging and screen share. Review lab results, provide education or coaching.
- As COVID continues and seniors age at home, care teams have become just as critical for communications as the patient. How can you add caregivers, case managers, and other clinicians effectively into the telehealth session?
Watch our on-demand webinar here.