Telehealth came in like a whirlwind, causing healthcare organizations to implement fast solutions overnight. Our new “Telehealth Workflow Best Practices” White Paper provides information on key use cases, top implementation areas, telehealth benefits, and why virtual care telehealth is NOT video conferencing. What statistics are driving patient demands for telehealth? How do you transition to patient-centered care, beyond four walls? What differentiates telehealth vs. video conferencing? Find the answers to all the questions and more in this white paper.
Who should download the ‘Telehealth Workflow Best Practices” White Paper?
- Solo Providers
- Practice Groups
- Anyone who is looking to streamline their telehealth workflows and implementation.
What all is included in this white paper?
- What statistics are driving patient demands for telehealth?
- How to transition to patient-centered care, beyond four walls.
- Understanding the benefits of telehealth by specialty medicine.
- What differentiates telehealth from video conferencing?
- Practical Guide to Implement Telehealth in < 30 days
This will be your practical guide to implement telehealth in less than 30 days.
Download the white paper here.