Latest Telehealth White Papers
The Critical Role Simple Telehealth Plays In Practice Management Growth White Paper
Don’t miss out on our latest white paper, “The Critical Role Simple Telehealth Plays In Practice Management Growth”. In this white paper we cover:
- What statistics are driving patient demands for telehealth?
How to transition to patient-centered care, beyond four walls.
Understanding the benefits of telehealth by specialty medicine.
What differentiates telehealth vs. video conferencing?
Practical Guide to Implement Telehealth in < 30 days
Best Practices in Telehealth Implementation and Workflows Telehealth White Paper
Don’t miss out on our latest white paper, “Best Practices of Telehealth Implementation and Workflows”. In this white paper we cover key use cases, top implementation areas, telehealth benefits and why virtual care telehealth is NOT video conferencing.
- What are the differences between reactive vs. proactive telehealth?
- What are the critical strategic components for proactive telehealth?
- Three appointment types primed for practice operational efficiencies.
- Four areas to expand your practice with telehealth today.
- How big named retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy are grabbing virtual care. market share with large investments in telehealth.
- Two case studies showing ROIs for practice groups in PCP and Nephrology.
Telemental Health & The Impact on the Future of Behavioral Health Telehealth White Paper
Our white paper gives an in-depth view of the current state of behavioral health. A new term has emerged to describe the future of behavioral health, patient care, and technology: telemental health.
What You’ll Learn:
- What’s driving the rise in behavioral health needs?
- What are the barriers to traditional treatment?
- How to enhance treatment with digital technology + video telemental health.
- Why are younger generations not responding to traditional treatment models?
- How to fix the broken mental health treatment lifecycle.
- How to reach the 90% who don’t seek treatment and impact the opioid crisis and substance abuse.
The Pros & Cons of Telehealth White Paper
Our telehealth white paper explores the pros and cons of telehealth as it relates to different healthcare provider types and sizes.
The definition of telemedicine varies dramatically by different types of healthcare professionals. For the most part, it can be interchanged with the term telehealth. This telehealth white paper aims to help with the understanding of what it means to individual practitioners, practice groups, or hospitals.
We also outline the drivers of telemedicine usage and patients’ selection criteria for new healthcare providers.
And much more!
What is Telehealth White Paper
What is telehealth? As the increase of telehealth adoption continues, the widespread question of “What is Telehealth” echoes among the chambers of the healthcare industry? This white paper provides the answer.
Download now to understand the benefits of telehealth and why it’s NOT video conferencing. We run down the practical uses of telehealth and its impact on patient outcomes.
Today, we are seeing more healthcare systems, practice groups, and solo practitioners implementing telehealth as a competitive advantage. Discover the ins and outs of telehealth and what it means for you and your physicians.
Would you like to learn more information on Telehealth for Pharmacy?
Our eBook gives a primer on the applications of tele-pharmacy. Attract and retain new patients in an increasingly important pharmacy space. The future of pharmacy is as a health hub.
One Touch Telehealth Product Sheet
How does our HIPAA compliant telehealth solution work? Download this eBook to understand why our telehealth platform is different from anything you’ve seen before.
Within this eBook, you will find more information on how One Touch Telehealth empowers healthcare providers with their own branded telehealth solution. Learn more about how it works both from the patient experience and the provider experience perspective.